friday!


Happy Friday you guys! This weekend is pretty much all about St. Patrick's Day. (It's a busy time of year to be married to an Irish man.) Tomorrow, Neil will be in the parade with the gaelic football team he coaches and Monday he is playing music at a local Irish bar. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous and I am looking forward to an overall fun weekend. And maybe a few pints of Guinness ;).

A few links from the week ~

-Oh Joy for Target - so fun. I love when bloggers do huge things like this.

-12 pieces from the new Ikea line. I love me some Ikea.

-73 questions with Sarah Jessica Parker - this is pretty much everything. Love her.

-It's pi day (get it? 3.14). I want to make a pie. Maybe strawberry custard...

-After hearing so much about oil pulling (and a good friend's recommendation that I should try it)....I started this week and love it! I use coconut oil and I'm obsessed. Have you tried it? What do you think?

-In celebration of the lucky day on Monday - a 15% off sale is happening all weekend in the {Acute} etsy shop. Pick up a pair of sparkly Swarovski studs, a color dipped necklace, or maybe our latest best seller, the Little Leaves headband.  



Have a happy and fun weekend!


1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the links! Happy friday! http://www.lovelyclusters.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover