renegade!


Well, Renegade is over, thank god!  It was an amazing experience but totally time consuming for the past few weeks.  I am so happy I took the chance and put in the investment to vend at the L.A. show.  I far exceeded my sales goal {yay!} and overall had an awesome and exhausting time.

I split a booth with my friend Julia of the love stitch, and luckily had a few minutes to step away and walk around the show.  As I browsed the other vendors I was constantly blown away by the talent all around me.  I felt a little unworthy of being a vendor....as if I fooled everyone by getting accepted to the show ;).


This week is for cuddling my pups, catching up on online orders {if you placed one, it is coming this week!}, a few 12 days of merry posts, making christmas cookies, and preparing for our three week vacation.

I hope you all are having a wonderful december week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover