photos and a new lens

sleepy finn {with simon afterglow photoshop action} // eggnog cocktail // roasted brussels sprouts with goat cheese {my latest obsession!}

I have been on the hunt for new camera lens for a while and my friend Julie suggested this one.   Julie knows her stuff, so I trusted her and am so happy I did!  The lens is taking a little bit of getting used to, but it's pretty awesome.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We are heading off to Ireland tonight, so I am rushing around.  There is still laundry, cleaning, packing, mailing final holiday orders and gifts, and a Target trip to be done.  Wish me luck ;).

I have a few blog posts planned for while I am away and I am sure I will be popping in here and there.

Have a happy monday!

xoxo, Gina


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover