12 days of merry {day 5} ~ holiday travel look


We travel most holidays.  It's just a way of life when you live a million miles away from all your family. This year we are trekking to Ireland and stopping in Chicago on the way back.

Both flights are long ones and over the years I have perfected my go-to travel outfit.  I find it to be hot and cold in airports and planes, so I like to wear lots of layers.  I also think slip on boots/shoes are a must for security and comfort and a backpack is a must for carrying lots of crap...which I always end up doing ;).

cute t-shirt ~ gap // jacket ~ old navy // slouchy sweater ~ gap // denim leggings ~ madewell // boots ~ hunter // scarf ~ urban outfitters // backpack ~ ll bean

Do you have a go-to travel outfit?

Check out more 12 days of merry posts here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover