12 days of merry {day 4} ~ seven diy holiday gifts


Still have gifts to buy?  Check out these seven super cute and affordable handmade gift ideas ~

1. adorable mitten ornaments {stuff them with treats or a gift card!}
2. stenciled holiday hand towels {love the gold ~ I need to make these!}
3. my simple instagram canvases tutorial
4. hand printed throw pillows
5. an infinity scarf made from an old sweater {cute!}
6. super simple typography print
7. candy cane sugar scrub

Are you diy-ing any gifts this year?  I wish I had a little extra time to do something!  This year really got away from me.....next year :).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover