december...wtf?!

I have no words.  I still think it's March.  The year is almost over and New Year's resolutions and posts about "this is my YEAR!" are going to start to flood the blogosphere and here I am wondering what the  hell happened to 2012.

The years need to stop flying by so quickly.  The older I get, the faster it goes.  When I'm 70, I assume I will blink and a year will go by.  

November was such a busy and awesome month for {Acute Designs}.  All of you out there reading and buying my designs and just in general supporting this business, thank you, thank you, thank YOU. From the bottom of my heart, I love you all.

A few of my favorite posts from November ~

*I had a really, ridiculously good thrifting day at the beginning of the month.  
*And I celebrated a birthday - 32!  Sheesh, so old. 
*My Ikea dining room table went from boring to awesome with a simple makeover.
*I love my president.
*My deepest, darkest blogger secrets.
*Eggnog Muffins and Fall Salads - YUM.
*So much to be thankful for.
*Let's talk about pricing...again.
*12 days of merry started up with my entertaining tips and an advent calendar diy.

In other news....

If you have any {Acute} on your holiday shopping list, please get your orders in before December 15th!  I am leaving for Ireland on the 17th and both shops will be shutting down for the year.

shop the {Acute} etsy or the {Acute} online shop

Enjoy your last day of November and the first weekend of December.  

xoxo, Gina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover