busy weekend snapshots


It was a good weekend.  And a busy weekend. I did some cooking and baking as well as prep for the Queen Bee Market. 

We also went to two different parties {so popular ;)}, caught up on Boardwalk Empire {I love Owen SO much, but he's going to get himself killed}, and tried to stay warm.  It was a chilly 65 degrees on Sunday....brrr.

I spent all Sunday afternoon in the studio working and watching season two of Upstairs Downstairs on pbs.com.  I am such a sucker for British period dramas.  I am also a sucker for productive tv watching.  Let your kids do their homework in front of the tv, they will learn to multi-task.

I hope you all had a really great weekend.  I cannot believe next week is Thanksgiving. What the hell happened to 2012?  I swear just yesterday it was March.

xoxo, Gina

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover