black friday madness!

I don't know about you guys, but I am staying far away from the mall, Target, etc tomorrow.  I actually never go shopping on Black Friday.  A few years ago we decided to do our Christmas shopping on Black Sunday {?} and everyone was full of rage....yelling at each other over parking spots. I totally do not get it.

Just because I am not venturing out this year doesn't mean I won't be doing some major bank account damage online.  

A few of my favorite small biz and handmade shops are hosting sales this weekend.   Get out there or browse the internet and support handmade, small, and local businesses this holiday!


























And the {Acute Designs} sales ~

early bird sale only applies online shop
all other sales apply to Etsy or online shop


Happy shopping, friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover