Weekend Wear: Colored Jeans


Saturday evening I went to a Blogger Meet Up at Urban Skin Care in Little Italy.   The event was planned by my friend Tammy.  She is just so good at these things.  So good.  I have had such a fun time at every event she has planned or has been a part of.

Also, the owners and staff at Urban Skin Care were pretty much the nicest people at any spa I have ever stepped foot in.  So welcoming and sweet.  And they got us sparkling wine and pizza from Napizza.  SO good.


jeans - old navy // shirt - gap // shoes - blowfish // R necklace - noon designs

I wore my green jeans and a black top.  I just cannot get enough colored jeans.  Old Navy had a sale this weekend and it took a lot of will power to not go buy four more pairs.





he wasn't in the picture taking mood...


I hope you guys had a great weekend!

xoxo



1 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover