Yellow & Gray Wedding Inspiration

Sometimes I wish I could do-over my wedding.  Not that I didn't love everything and have a great day but I would change a few details.  You see, I was married in the dark ages {long before Pinterest was created and long before my obsession with blogs began}.  

HOW DID I MANAGE?!  I have no idea.

I didn't know I was supposed to have burlap and lace and men wearing converse and cute favors and a color theme and chalk boards and a dessert table and paper flowers. Sigh.  

You engaged-right-now ladies are so lucky...

A dear friend of mine/sister-in-law is getting married this year and she incorporating a little yellow and gray and I am so very excited.  I cannot wait to see all the special touches and plan my next wedding in my head.   Ha! I'm kidding.  

I love the little favor jars covered in various yellow and gray fabric ~ via The Knotty Bride

Simple silver with bright yellow accents...so pretty ~ via Stephanie Williams Photography

I love this entire wedding, it was so gorgeous {plus the bride wore an {Acute} headband after the ceremony :)} ~ via Driver Photo


This gray scalloped wall is my favorite ~ via Ruffled

A dessert table?!  This is my favorite wedding trend. I hate being limited to one piece of cake ~ via Hostess with the Mostess

Tissue pompoms make such a pretty backdrop ~ via Every Last Detail

I love this bridesmaids dress and this entire wedding ~ via Stephanie Williams Photography


Check out more Yellow & Gray Week posts!


3 comments:

  1. Marriage ceremony are generally between life's most crucial activities. Because of this, lots of people would like to preserve information in their marriage ceremony. They need every single child demonstrate the children, grandchildren and excellent grandchildren how 'fabulous' that they appeared on the big day.
    wedding planner phuket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many upcoming home owners have the think of surviving in a brand new building. Perhaps the uniqueness of this concept provides something to do with the point that your house will probably be completely fresh and modern day.Construction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Electronic resources intended for human resource management usually are in a Stable rise. Applications are usually emerging for you to recruit, train, AS WELL AS track staff members AND ALSO applicants AS WELL AS track AND administer accrued benefits. watches

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover