Thank you and you and you too....

Thanks for reading.  Thanks for commenting.  Thanks for being you.  It really just means so much to me that someone actually reads this little blog :).


I love you guys.  On a more superficial note, I also love my Toms Wedges and I want one of you to love a pair too!


I own these and I want these.  And maybe these too.  If you could have any pair of Toms wedges, what would you pick?








If you want your own pair, just fill out the entry form below.  Winner will be announced next Friday.


Have a good day!

4 comments:

  1. I like some of the brighter prints - so perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the grey wedgies!! Totally need them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! Bride on a budget here and I've been wanting a pair of ivory tom wedges for my big day! Please?!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover