Spinning Wheels



Some days I feel like I a hamster spinning on a wheel.  I am moving, but getting nowhere.


It's a frustrating feeling.  I am doing but what am I accomplishing?


I have no time to blog.  No time to start my fall/holiday line.   No time to sit without thinking about what I should be doing instead of sitting.


Today, as I walked my dogs, I thought "maybe it would be easier to just get a job..."  and then I felt like such a failure.  I don't want a j-o-b.  I hope I never have to find one of those again.   They kind of suck.


I like, no I love, working for myself.    Even when I feel like I am going nowhere, I would rather stand still on my own accord than stand still inside a cubicle.


This weekend I am taking a break and heading to New Orleans.  I have no doubts that it will be a fun-filled weekend and likely just what I need to get my wheels spinning forward, rather than just in circles.


Please excuse my silence over the next few days as I get finish a few things before I head out of town.


xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't have said it better. I feel like that ALL the time. Enjoy your break!! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally with you girl. I am exhausted and definitely get the hamster thing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover