Make this: Instagram Canvases

Ever since Instagram opened its application to Android users, I have been seriously addicted.  If you follow me {@AcuteDesigns} I am sure you are loving my daily 100 dog photos.  Can you imagine if I ever have a baby?  You guys will be so sick of me.

Anyways, I have seen a lot of tutorials and websites where you can turn your instagrams into art and I decided to try a few.

All you need are printed copies of your instagram photos, mod podge, and artist canvases.  It's so easy and produces big results.


I did two techniques - one with traditional mod podge and one with photo transfer mod podge.  I love the look of both.






Check out my how-to post on Scoutie Girl for the full tutorial.



1 comments:


  1. Hey, My name is Laura and I blog about tips for displaying printed Instagram photos. I have been doing lots of looking around to find unique ideas and I just want to let you know I love this idea! I love seeing the crafty ideas that people create to display their Instagram photos! thank you for the inspiration and thank you for sharing. I really hope this idea inspires people to print their Instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover