5 things friday

Happy Friday...even though it feels like a Tuesday.  Is it just me?  This holiday-in-the-middle-of-the-week business has me all sorts of messed up.   But it is also pretty great.  A weekend right now?  Don't mind if I do...


1. Did you notice my new round picture {look left}?  Kaelah, of little chief honeybee. wrote up a super simple tutorial on how to make round photos {done in Photoshop Elements}.  I love it and want to make every picture circular.

2. Did you know that you can print custom fabric?  I found this site called Spoonflower and I need to make my own fabric.  STAT.  

3. These 10 Blog Layout Tips on A Beautiful Mess make me want to re-do my blog.  I have started to change a few things but my blog design skills are lacking and I am afraid I will break my blog.  

4. I want to make these candles.

5. I am not one to talk much about religion and I am not super religious, but I really loved this post about belief on Flower Child Dwelling.  It was refreshing and beautifully written.

I hope you all have a really fun weekend!

xoxo,
Gina

P.S. You have until Sunday to take advantage of my little 4th of July sale!

Rouge & Whimsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover