Thrifting Thursday

I did a little thrifting today with my friend Amanda.  I found a few things - jars, a bowl, lace, and a cute perfect-shade-of-yellow shelf {all for $19}.


While all of that was awesome in itself, the absolute best part about our thrifting trip was a consignment furniture shop Amanda knew about.  I had never been there but I think it might be my new favorite place/best friend.  


I found this chair - vintage, mint condition, and only $59.  I know, I know. 


The store was FULL of furniture I could have easily taken home if I had a big car and no budget.


Unlike the majority of secondhand, thrifted furniture I bring home, this piece needs no work.  And it's a pretty soft shade of gray ~ one of my favorite colors.

Can you count the three chairs in this shot?  I have a chair problem.

Finn completely photo-bombed this picture....

The dogs always give my thrift finds a sniff test.  This one has surprisingly very little smell.

What have you found lately?

1 comments:

  1. What? This place sounds awesome! By the way, I finally went antiquing in OB. Loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover