Cold Thai Noodle Salad



I made this cold noodle salad last week...and then ate it every day for a week until I eventually got a little sick of it. I suggest you share it with a friend or family member . Or half the recipe. 


It is amazingly delicious but if I got sick of something after six days, you probably will too.  And this is coming from me, the girl who ate about 10 foods for the first 18 years of her life....my taste buds are really growing up here, people.


If you have a lot of people to feed, make the entire recipe. It is cheap and healthy and so tasty.  Feel free to add in more or different veggies.  Or chicken if that's your thing.  I just used what had in my fridge.


Enjoy!






Cold Thai Noodle Salad {serves about 8}
-1/3 cup of soy sauce
-1/3 cup on all natural peanut butter {zap in the microwave for about 30 seconds to soften it}
-2 tablespoons of honey
-1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
-2 tablespoon minced ginger
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/3 cup rice wine vinegar
-juice from two-three limes


-1 bell pepper, diced
-1 small package of sugar snap peas {about 2 cups}
-green onions, diced {about 1/3 cup}
-1 cucumber, diced


-6 servings worth of rice noodles


-a big handful of chopped, fresh cilantro


Cook the noodles and put in a large bowl with the chopped veggies.  In a smaller bowl, mix together the sauce {everything from soy sauce through lime juice}.  Pour the sauce over the noodles and veggies and toss all until well coated. Top with the fresh cilantro.  Eat immediately or refrigerate for later.



3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing-looking forward to following!
    If you like old homes/history/etc. you should check out Charleston, SC...you will fall in love with it-)
    -Allison
    sweatpantshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Allison! I have been to Charleston, but it was years ago. I would love to go back :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made this and it was delicious! I bet it will get better the next day too!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover