These Two

These two are just the best.  One day I might have a human child, but for now, these two are my babies.  And I love them more and more each day.

Every evening they run around/wrestle in the yard and the other night I caught them with my camera.


I gave all of these photos a vintage effect in Photoshop Elements.  I downloaded this action from The CoffeShop Blog.  After about a thousand minutes, I figured out how to install it and voila - vintage doggies!

{Installation is super easy if you actually scroll down the entire page and find the instructions for your specific operating system and read them ALL.  Impatient = me.}


1 comments:

  1. I love it when dogs look like they're smiling! Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover