Sponsor Faves - Part I

To highlight my sponsors this month, I am going to share a few of my favorites {blog posts, products, and so on} from each of them.


Enjoy!  And go check them out, they are an awesome bunch.


The Love Stitch - Julia has decided to start a home decor section in her shop and this week introduced a crocheted wall hanging.  In mint.  Isn't mint just the color these days.   I cannot wait to see what else she has in mind for her home decor line....


Jac & Elsie - Jaclyn of Jac & Elsie has added some new friendship necklaces to her shop - so cute.  If you love her style, you can enter to win one of her necklaces right here.

{just.lovely.things} - Have you been following along with The Beauty Files series on {just.lovely.things}?  I never seem to know anything about beauty products so I find these posts to be extremely helpful.  And there'a link-up.  Link-ups are usually a good time :).

Chic Moda Glam - These little turquoise earrings are so cute.  Such a fun color for Spring.

Janne Kunst - I love Janneke's Simple Closet posts.  She is just too cute.  


Emergin - These duo triangle necklaces come in so many fun colors.  I love how they are so simple, yet unique.


Lauren Nygard Photography - Lauren's photography is pretty awesome.  
Her Photo Walk in Carlsbad reminded me that I need to get my butt up to Carlsbad - so pretty!


Yellow Heart Art - I saw this print in the Yellow Heart Art shop and it made me laugh.  I love it and it's totally me on a daily basis.


Part two coming up later today!  


Interested in sponsoring {Acute}?  I am offering 40% off all ad space through the end of July {you can pay now for months beyond that and get the discounted rate!}.


Check out my new Sponsor Page for details and enter code BlogHer2012 when you purchase.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover