5 things friday

Happy Friday!


1. My 2012 Bridal Collection was featured on Emmaline Bride this week in a post called "skip the veil."

2. I shared a simple fabric tape diy over on Scoutie Girl this week.  It is such a fun and simple craft - try it!


3. Stop by Yellow Heart Art for a chance to win a copy of Photoshop for Bloggers and a $15 {Acute} shop credit.

4. This low carb pizza crust {on my food blog, taste} is not only healthy, it's also so freaking good!  You should try it this weekend {after you make your own tape, of course}.


5. I am having a sale on all {Acute} glitters through Sunday night.  Check out my latest newsletter for full details!




I hope you all have a fun weekend!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover