5 things friday

Hey y'all - Happy Friday!

How about 5 things?


*This article about breaking the rules of branding on The Huffington Post was really insightful.  Branding can be a hard thing for small biz owners/bloggers to get.  I know I struggle with it!


*The talented Janneke highlighted {Acute Designs} in her 3 Things I Love post this week.  I love the three things too =).


*Did you enter the Fawn and Flora Giveaway?  It ends Sunday night and the winner will be announced Monday morning along with another fun giveaway!


*Lots of new Spring accessories in the shop and I got new glasses {The Finn style from Warby Parker.  Love them.  And I totally picked them because they have the same name as my dog....}.




*This week for my Scoutie Girl column, I did a glass-tinting how-to.  So fun and simple.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover