Weekend

Happy Monday friends!  How was your weekend?


On Saturday night, my husband and I went to see Hunger Games.  Neither of us read the books but we both really enjoyed the movie.  I definitely had to cover my eyes at some points and bite my nails...oh the stress!


I have heard nothing but good things about the books, so maybe I will read them.  Or listen to them.


Afterwards we went to Burger Lounge.  YUM.


Other than that, I spent the weekend putting the finishing touches on my new e-book and watching my husband's Gaelic football team {he coaches a group of little kids...they're so cute}.




Yesterday the weather was total crap.  So I made chocolate chip corn muffins.  I love corn bread/muffins.




And Gordita has officially decided that the couch is her favorite place to sleep.  She is so bad.  But also too cute to discipline.  So I guess the photo below is all my fault.




So, that was my uneventful weekend :).  Did you do anything fun and exciting?  



1 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the weather here was so crappy too!!! I literally didn't do ANYTHING the entire weekend! At least all the rain gave my car a nice wash!! Haha!

    And those muffins look so good! I have a really bad addiction to all carbohydrates! Got any tips on how to overcome it? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover