Weekend Wear: Pink Pants

I am aware that this is the third post in three days in which I have posted pictures of me in my pink/coral pants....but they are pretty awesome.


Never ever, ever, ever would I have believed you if you would have told me that I would one day buy pink pants and love them.


I actually stared at the piles of colored jeans at Target, Old Navy, H & M, Forever 21, etc and thought "I just cannot pull it off..."


Well, now I have these pink/coral ones and a pair in jade green.  And I love them both.  I think I have defied some sort of fashion insecurities and really stepped out of my usual neutral color box.





Pants and Tank: Old Navy // Necklace: Noon // Shoes: Aldo {from 2 years ago}

{Thanks to Janneke for taking these photos!}

I am linking up with What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy.

1 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this outfit! I'm the same way when it comes to colored pants. I'm kinda scared of them! Lol! Maybe I should give them a try though! I'll have to try pairing them with something neutral like you did. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover