Lace Obsession + Bridal Line Sneak Peek

Today I have a photo shoot for my 2012 bridal line.  I am excited/just want it to be over.  I have a love-hate relationship with photo shoots.


I love meeting new creative people and collaborating.
I love the end result {gorgeous photos that I could have never done myself!}.
I love looking done up and pretty.


I don't so much love smiling.


Ha!  As I wrote that I felt so dumb.  #champagneproblems.  Am I right or am I right?


Anyways, I realized as I was designing and creating that I was going a little overboard on lace.  I couldn't stop.  I think it's a full blown obsession.


I hope brides still love lace as much as I do or this entire line might be a bust :).


Here's a little sneak peek....







2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! I just ADORE lace. What beautiful pieces you make. And, I'm SO with you on the photos. I hate modeling my work myself AND I take pictures, with my iPhone. Ugh, must work harder and buy a real camera. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful Gina! I don't think you could go wrong with anything lace! It's always in style! I can't wait to see the results of the photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover