Edamame Salad



I have been eating a lot of junk lately.  And I am kind of a junk food addict....once I start I cannot stop.  So, I decided to be an adult and take control of my life.


I made this super healthy salad for my lunch today.


Feel free to leave out any of the veggies.  Or add in different ones.




Edamame Salad {makes about three servings}
-1 1/2 cup of shelled edamame
-1/2 cup roasted corn kernels {you can buy frozen roasted corn kernels at Trader Joes...or you can just use plain corn}
-1 orange bell pepper, diced
-a few radishes, sliced thin
-a big handful of fresh cilantro
-a few green onions
-the juice from one large lemon
-a tiny drizzle of olive oil
- a little bit of salt and some black pepper


Toss all together in a large bowl and serve.  Enjoy your healthy lunch :).

1 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I need to make this! I LOVE edemame!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover