5 things Saturday....

Normally this is a Friday post...but it was a busy day yesterday!


*There's a fine line between copying and being inspired.  I wrote a post about this for the Love Your Business series on {just.lovely.things}.


*Did you know that you can dye fabrics with fruits and veggies?  I tried it last weekend and it was so easy.  Check out my how-to on Scoutie Girl.



*Both Spring and St. Patrick's Day happen this month.  I will have some extra special deals for both occasions. Sign up for the {Acute} bi-weekly newsletter so that you don't miss out. {A special green St. Patrick's Day deal goes out this Monday!}



*You know my Love Food: Lose Weight e-book I have been talking about for the past few months?  Well, you can win a free copy over at The Blue Eyed Owl.  Perfect if you want to get your butt in shape for spring =).


*My sweet puppy turned three this week.  They grow up so fast, don't they?




What are you all doing this weekend?  It is going to be ridiculously nice today, so I think I will do what any normal person would do - go to Trader Joe's, buy lots of yummy foods, and sit outside.  Oh, and I have to go to Ikea too.  I need a few things.  {One of those things is a cinnamon roll.}


Enjoy your weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover