Best of {Acute}: No Sew Fabric Blinds How-To

In March of 2011 I joined the Scoutie Girl writing team.  My how-to column {Acute How-To} highlights a different diy project every other week - complete with photos and instructions.  

I am continuing my column in 2012 and have been brainstorming fresh ideas.  If you don't follow Scoutie Girl, you should check it out.  It is less blog and more online lifestyle magazine complete with several talented contributors.

My number one post in 2011- in terms of traffic and positive feedback - was the post I wrote on No Sew Fabric Blinds.  If you are in need of an inexpensive window treatment, definitely try my tutorial.  It isn't too challenging and the fabric possibilities are endless.


Find the entire step by step instructions here.  If you have any questions pertaining to my instructions - leave me a comment here and I will do my best to help you out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover