Small Business Saturday + 5 Things

I ate so much these past few days I feel like I am pregnant.  Pregnant with roast beef {I am not a huge turkey fan}, stuffing, and banana cream pie.


I hope you all had a lovely holiday!  I spent most of the day yesterday buying gifts and more online.  There were so many great sales....especially in small and handmade shops.


The support for small businesses continues today.  If you have your heart set on something in my shop, use the code SMALLBIZ for free {U.S.} shipping. And, any order over $25 today will receive a free pair of earrings.


5 things from the week:


*My Fall Garland How-To {originally posted as part of my Acute How-To series on Scoutie Girl} was featured on Apartment Therapy.  As a blogger who sometimes feels lost in the vast sea of so many amazing blogs, it feels pretty good to be recognized by one of the biggest blogs around.  And by one of my personal favorite blogs.  Thanks Apartment Therapy!


*I am hosting a giveaway over at my friend Natalia's blog.  Stop by for a chance to win one of the headbands from my {Acute} Holiday Collection.


*If you are looking to do some online shopping, Cyber Monday deals are popping up all over the place.  Check out the deals over at Much Love, Illy and {just.lovely.things}.  Both bloggers have compiled a nice list of online discounts.




*I still have a few Small and Medium ad spots left in December - if you are interested, please stop by my sponsor page for details!


*I have a BIG goal that I really want to hit by 2012 - read all about it here!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...it is back to the reality of not stuffing my face on Monday :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover