Give Thanks Day

Julie Ann from Julie Ann Art is hosting a "Give Thanks" day over at her blog.  I decided to join in and list a few things I am thankful for right now.  


*My electric blanket.  It has been getting chilly at night and I live in a house without much insulation or central heating.  I love turning the blanket on high an hour before I go to bed.  By the time I get into bed, it is so nice and warm.  

*Starbucks Via packets.  Have any of you tried these?  I am now addicted to the mocha ones.  Who knew instant coffee could taste SO good?

*A holiday that includes nothing but eating and relaxing.

*Loving and supportive friends and family.  My parents are always helping me out when they notice a typo  and my mom and sister are forever promoting me to everyone they know.

*The cutest dogs alive.

*The craziest and funniest husband alive.


I could really go on and on and on. 


What are you thankful for right now?

1 comments:

  1. Hah! I was wearing by bday earrings today and ended up txting a trader joe's checkout lady your web address:). Love, Your Sister

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover