Christmas Tree + A Rein-Dog



I love the holidays.  Love, love, LOVE!


I always put up my Christmas tree and other decorations the weekend of Thanksgiving.   Last year, I spent the week after Thanksgiving with my family in Palm Springs and two weeks after that, my husband and I flew to Ireland to visit his family.  Due to all the travelling/not being at home, I opted to skip Christmas decorating last year.


Since I hadn't seen my ornaments in two years, I had forgotten about so many of them, which made trimming the tree extra fun {that is, after I found my fake tree...yeah, I am not sure how one misplaces a Christmas tree either...}.


Handmade ornaments my mom gave me a few years ago.

Newbridge Silver lovebirds my sister in law gave me last year.

My husband is Irish, so we always get these fun Irish inspired ornaments.  I love the Irish Santa.

Vintage ornaments that used to hang form my grandparents' tree.

And...nothing says "the holidays" like a dog dressed like Mrs. Claus and her reindeer.

Have you decorated your house yet...or do you wait until it is closer to Christmas?


1 comments:

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover