Weekly Recap

This week was a slow one for me.  My husband and I got back from Ohio late Sunday night and I think the fun weekend + the slight depression from once again leaving my family = a slow week.


Either way, here are a few fun links from the week:


-Have you all been watching Bethenny Ever After?  I am a little obsessed with Bethenny Frankel.  I love the dynamic she has with her husband and find her show so entertaining.


Speaking of Bethenny, I tried out her amazing vegan, low fat chocolate cake this week and it was amazing.  I know, you're thinking "vegan and low fat? Sick."  That's what I thought but I was oh.so.wrong.  Check out my adaptation of the recipe here.



-I stumbled across the blog A Beautiful Mess this week and love it.  The blogger's style is fantastic and after spending a few minutes reading her blog, you feel like you know her.  Also, there is an amazing DIY section that could keep you entertained for days on end.


-You may have noticed that I finished the 30 for 30 Remix this week!  I was so excited to be done and to wear my other clothes.  I was also excited that the 30 day shopping ban was up until I realized that I am self-employed and still in the stage where I put all my money back into my business...


Oh well, doing what I love is far better than shopping any day.


-Despite my lack of funds, I am in love with this dress which will be re-released by Target tomorrow.  I think I am going to splurge. I could use some green for St. Patrick's Day...


I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

1 comments:

  1. Did you notice that the blogger at a beautiful mere is named Elsie? Had to sign up to follow.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover