Much Love Monday

I got a new phone last week and I love it.  It's a MyTouch G4, which is T-Mobile's version of the Iphone.


I do miss a few features from my Blackberry, but this phone is a lot more fun.  And it takes better pictures:

{Picture taken with my new phone's "cinnamon" effect.  I added the heart and rounded corners on Picnik.}


Other things I am loving today are....

-Andy Cohen - he is the genius behind Bravo and has really taken reality television to a whole new level.  Plus his "aftershow" is hilarious.  Love him.


-Sessun - a French clothing line I stumbled across last week.  The designs and photos on their website are amazing.  Love.  And they're affordable - double love.

What are you loving today?  Blog about it and link up over at Much Love Monday.

1 comments:

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover