Let them wonder - Day #16

30 for 30 - Day #16






Shirt - Old Navy
Earrings - Acute Designs

Before I took my dog, Finn, for his "pet-icure" {he loves a spa day} I went outside to take pictures of myself.


My husband said "You're taking pictures again {not sure if he gets what 30 for 30 means...}.  The neighbors are going to start to wonder."


Start to wonder?  Ha! I figured they had been wondering since my 30th birthday party when two of my best friends and I blasted the Sound of Music album and acted out our favorite songs.

I will let him believe they are only starting to wonder...

4 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit :) Love the boots and the skirt
    xoxo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Your Husband is hilarious. Love this outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes we scared your neighbors a long time ago, no worries there!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover