Weekend Wear - Comfy Cute

This is my kind of look.  Comfortable, laid back, but not sloppy.  Well, my husband did say I should have brushed my hair but I ignored his comments...


A few things I noticed while editing these pictures:

1. I could live in Tom's and these look a bit too lived in.  I think it's time for a new pair.


2. I guess I really prefer my left side. Who knew?

 

3. Despite what my husband says, I think my hair looks better un-brushed.  I know there will be a day when I will have to dye and brush my hair. Until then, I am just going to be low maintenance.


Sweater - Urban Outfitters {bought a few years ago for about $45}
Black tank top - Old Navy {probably paid about $8}
Skirt - American Apparel {bought on sale at Loehmann’s for $2}
Leggings - Target {probably about $6}
Shoes - Toms {$44 and worth.every.penny.}


2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and those shoes do look so comfortable. Don't you wish you had bought two pairs of something? But one can never tell when you purchase how much you are going to love them. And brushing hair is for little girls. I don't even own a hairbrush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I need to get a pair of Toms because I know I'd live in them too. (And I'm so glad leggings are "in" again because they're the comfiest!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover