Much Love Monday - Ricky Gervais


Last weekend, Ricky Gervais hosted the Golden Globes and got all sorts of negative feedback. He was too harsh, he was crude, he was mean to the Hollywood Foreign Press....who cares?  The American media can be so sensitive sometimes. 

I didn't love every single one of his jokes, but overall, he did a great job.  Celebs expect a few jabs from these types of comedians. 

As Joan Rivers said in response to Ricky's performance: "The smart ones get it..."

I couldn't agree more.

Ricky was on the new Piers Morgan show and the interview was fantastic.  If you're a fan, I highly recommend finding it online.

Other things I am loving this Monday:


-adorable vintage heart earrings {now for sale in my shop}
-simple homemade ravioli - get the recipe here

What do you love today?  Blog about it and link up over at Much Love Monday.

Have a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love Ricky Gervais and my husband almost worships the man!

    Being on strict diet at the moment I am having to avoid pasta but the one thing I keep thinking about is ravioli - maybe I will have to keep this recipe for future reference!

    Thanks for popping over to my blog today.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about Ricky Gervais. He's hilarious.

    And homemade ravioli? YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a little hit and miss with Ricky. Not sure quite how I feel about uncomfortable comedy like the Office and Extras (the original UK versions I mean). I do love his stand up stuff however and thought he did a great job presenting - I mean he was picked for his controversy. At least he got everyone talking right?

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover