Much Love Monday - The King's Speech + Sequins

It is still Sunday here, but I have a busy week, so I am posting this early :).


My husband and I went to see The King’s Speech this weekend and loved it.


I am not usually a huge fan of "feel good" movies because they can be so cheesy, but this one was not cheesy at all.  It was so well done.  From the script, to the amazing acting, to the costumes, to the cinematography, it was fantastic.


I have loved Colin Firth for years.  He rarely disappoints and absolutely excelled in this movie.

The King's Speech is the most Oscar worthy movie I have seen all year.  Go see it!

Other than that, I am also really loving sequins lately and have an insatiable urge to buy something covered in them.  Something such as a sequined dress from Modcloth or sequined shoes from Lulu*s.





Not sure where I would wear any of these, but I cannot stop thinking about them.


I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

What do you love today?  Blog about it and link up at Much Love Monday.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I saw King's Speech earlier this month too. Really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO want to see it! Colin Firth - my hero (A Single Man was incredible)
    Happy Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a single man was so great. I thought about it for weeks afterward. I haven't seen The kings speech but do hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard nothing but fabulous things about this movie. It must be one to see. I probably won't see it until DVD, but still it's on my list! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this one. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover