Acute Jewelry Line

One of my "30 things I will do when I am 30" goals was to expand my jewelry line. 

I am happy to report that this has happened and I have more many designs in my head just waiting to be created {most of them to do with vintage lace..stay tuned}.


You can now find lots of earrings in my shop, including these very popular rosebud earrings {currently available in cream, pale pink, and brown}:


And these flower and leaf combos are also popular:


I made these black lace earrings last week, which sparked the vintage lace necklace idea {see above}.  They are super lightweight and a nice touch of drama to any look:


Another earring addition has been these tiny vintage hearts.  They're so cute and perfect for the upcoming holiday:


These large flower rings currently come in jade green and teal, but more colors will be added over the next few months. The rings are adjustable, yet durable and the over-sized flowers are fun to wear:


Finally, if you read this blog, you will know about my love of birds, so when I saw this vintage lovebird cameo, I knew it would make the sweetest necklace.  The design is simple and can easily be worn every day:

2 comments:

  1. Gina, I really like those black lace earrings! What a unique idea...I think they'd be a fun way to dress up a casual outfit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bird necklace is so sweet. lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover