30 for 30 Remix

Starting tomorrow, February 1st, I am taking part in a wardrobe 30 day remix.   It is called the "30 for 30 Remix" and was started by Kendi of Kendi Everyday.  She started it in order to spend less on clothes and work with what she already had in her closet. 


What does the Remix mean for me?  It means that I only get 30 articles of clothing for 30 days {pajamas, etc excluded}.    And no shopping. {This will be a hard one, but will be good for me since I am on a budget.}


What does this Remix mean for you?  You will get to see my outfits for 30 days in a row.  Lucky you...I hope to not bore you guys too much!


I have followed Kendi's past remixes and loved the outfits she is able to pull together with such a limited supply.


I am hoping this Remix teaches me to stop buying aimlessly and work new outfits out of what I already own.


These are the 30 items I chose:





{Some photos by me, the professional ones done by: CLE Clothing Co., Target, Gap, Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, Rocket Dog, and Toms}

First of all, I wear waaaaay too much black!  Second - if you counted the above, I am short by two items.  These two items will be a plaid jacket and another pair of jeans. 

3 comments:

  1. I love Kendi Everyday! And I can't wait to see what you put together. This will be fun. Can't wait (and no, you won't be boring me at all!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI! I love that you chose as much black as me! I am dying over those gray boots! Thanks for saying HI! I can't wait to read about your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a girl can never have too much black methinks ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover