Weekend Wear

You know all those fashion blogs out in blog-land that consist of a beautiful blogger with insanely cute clothes showcasing different outfits? 


I love reading/looking at them.  They give me ideas on what to pair with what and the ones that focus on affordable clothing always make me want to go shopping.


Since I typically wear yoga pants and t-shirts {and this is not due to any actual yoga-ing, it is due to the fact that they are comfortable...and I am lazy} I decided to challenge myself and post a look that I donned over the weekend every Monday

I will also list where I got my clothes + prices {If I can remember}.  Until I win the lottery, or become independently wealthy, it will be a nice montage of inexpensive clothing.


Without further ado, here is my first weekend wear post.  I actually pulled myself away from my laptop, got dressed, and went to watch my husband's band play.  Therefore I had to get dressed. 

Yoga pants would have embarrassed him {and since he is my meal ticket, I try to keep the embarrassment to a minimum}.

{Gordita looks perfect, as usual.}

{That headband is gorgeous!}

{My husband says I never smile, so here I am trying it out.  It's not so bad.}

Clothing deets:
-Shirt - The Gap {bought 2 years ago} - $20
-Sweater - Old Navy - $17 {bought on sale}
-Skirt - Old Navy - $7 {bought on sale}
-Boots - Urban Outfitters - $68
-Necklace - Noon - $64
-Headband - Acute Designs {The Lea} - $32

1 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! (I bought that sweater in cream/ivory and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover