This week I am grateful for....The blogging community


Tomorrow I am leaving for Ireland {yay!}.  Since I will have limited internet access throughout the 2.5 weeks, I have asked some of my favorite bloggers to write guest posts.


My question to these bloggers was "What 5 Things Can You Not Live Without?"  I prefaced that these 5 Things should be material, not super important things like family, friends, pets, etc.  



The bloggers that I contacted for this guest post favor were so gracious and excited to help me out.  This is a fabulous little community to be part of and I am grateful for it.
Check back next week for these "5 Things" lists and read my 5 things that I posted earlier this week.

Have a lovely weekend everyone...I'm off to pack :).

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Ireland, sounds gorgeous & with all that beautiful country to discover, you won't have time to blog anyway!! Following so i can catch up when you're back. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time. I'll be slightly jealous of you though :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip!!
    I love my bloggy friends!! Such a lovely bunch!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting for Grateful Saturday.
    What a great idea for your time away -hope it's a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis true that the blogosphere can be a warm, sunny place to be. Enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're going to have the BEST time. I'm super jealous as I adore Ireland. Enjoy the craic and see you when you're back full of beans (Irish expressions there for you). x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fantastic time in Ireland (I imagined you've packed some REALLY warm clothes). I agree, the blog community can be very special. I'm you're newest follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now...I'm your newest follower...looking forward to read your guest posts and then your adventures in Ireland. Have a wonderful Christmas and a perfectly lovely exciting holiday.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover