Snowy Ireland + Happy New Year

I just wanted to pop in with a few photos of the snow and to wish you all a very happy, healthy, and safe New Year!  I am excited for 2011 to start.  I have a lot of big plans and am nearly bursting at the seams to get them going.

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season and the "5 things" guest post series I put together why I am away in Ireland visiting my husband's family.

We had a fun and snowy three days in Dublin, followed by a train ride to Kerry {we had to cancel the rental car due to the snow}, followed by days of eating, drinking, sleeping, and relaxing.  A great holiday and luckily, we still have 6 more days!  I think I might end up gaining 200 pounds, but hey that's what New Year's diets and resolutions are for.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! Happy New Year! That last photo of the trees with the mountains in the background and the river in the foreground is fantastic..the misty greys and a little bit of pale pink where the sun is coming up...beautiful..those snowy trees..magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check you out, brrrr, happy new year & hope you get to warm up soon. Of course Australia is now scorching hot, snow would be lovely. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover