List Update

You might {or might not} remember the list I wrote after my 30th birthday last month.

30 things I will do this year

Here's an update:

#3 Invite others to write guest posts for my blogs.

Done - I have a few amazing guest bloggers lined up for when I am in Ireland over the holidays.  Super excited about this one.

#20 Try Vietnamese food. {We have a plethora of Vietnamese restaurants in my neighborhood and I have never been. New foods scare me.}

We ate Vietnamese a few weeks ago and I loved it!  My husband - not so much.  He is more of a meat and potatoes guy, but whatevs.  The place is walking distance from my house and super cheap.  I see a lot of takeout from there in the near future...

#27 Start a mailing list and create a newsletter.

Done - Click here to join.

#30 Create a look book for the 2010 Holidays. {I should probably stop internetting and get started on this...}

I am happy to say that this has been accomplished!  Check it out here. {And, if you are interested in purchasing, the shop closes for the year this Friday!}

Not too shabby for just 6 weeks.  I can't wait for 2011 to start so I can tackle some of the bigger projects.

{Note, much to my husband's disappointment, I have yet to stop biting my nails. One day...}

3 comments:

  1. Stumbled...and I'm following you!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just stumbled by. I'm a new follower.

    I love lists, and yours has some great stuff. Vietnamese food is good!

    Jessi
    http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled your post and already love your headbands!!! Love your bucket list :)

    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover