Guest Post with Julie of Belle Maison

Today's guest post was done by Julie of Belle Maison.


If home amazing interiors are your thing, you must check out Julie's blog.  She is an interior designer with an amazing and fresh taste on home decor.  She posts about her inspiration, before and afters, and beautiful homes.  Julie also owns the fanulous online home decore shop, Modern Chic Home.


Thanks so much for guest posting, Julie!


5 things I cannot live with out by Belle Maison


 
1. Sony Cybershot Digital Camera - I carry this camera with me everywhere I go – you never know when inspiration will strike! It takes amazing pictures and has a touch screen, which makes it super easy to use.
2. Design Books – My apartment and home office are filled with stacks of big, beautiful books on interior design, entertaining, flowers, and anything else that I can draw inspiration from. This image is of several of my favorite books, which I keep stacked on a shelf above my desk.
3. Ultra Mentha Lip Shine – I’m constantly applying lip gloss or chapstick because I can’t stand having dry lips. The Mentha Lip Shine is lightweight with a cool minty feel and flavor – I definitely can’t live without it!  
4.  Hudson Jeans – I don’t buy expensive clothes very often, but Hudson Jeans are well worth the splurge! These jeans fit so well and maintain their amazing quality year after year. I’m definitely a jeans kind of girl – they are my wardrobe staple!  
5. Wine – There’s nothing like unwinding from a long day or catching up with your girlfriends over a glass (or two) of vino! My recent favorite is the Chardonnay by Cupcake Vineyards.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for asking me to participate as a guest on your blog :) xoxo - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Never seen Hudson jeans, but if they make me look like that, I'm willing to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to put wine on my list... everyone knows that I couldn't get by without it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Специально для Вас друзья мы возвращаем наш отличный проект на котором можно скачать все с файлобменников бесплатно [url=http://kachaitut.ru/]Игры[/url] . Все для Вас друзья.
    Уважаемые Админы приглашаем Вас обменяться ссылками.

    С Уважением, Администрация КачайТУТ.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover