Guest post by Mo of Pink Argyle - 5 things I cannot live without

Next up in the "5 things I cannot live without" series is Mo from Pink Argyle.


I first found Mo's blog when she did a guest post about a local jewelry and paper goods store called Noon.  I sell my designs at Noon and Mo photographed some of them for her post.  Even since, I have been a fan of her blog.


At Pink Argyle, Mo blogs about about her little slice of life. This includes fashion, decor, her wants, and her recent wedding.  Thanks for taking part in the "5 things" series, Mo!

5 things I cannot live without by Pink Argyle


1. Green Tea - Anything green tea. Green tea latte. Green tea gelato. Green tea donuts. Green tea cookies. I went crazy during my recent honeymoon to Japan because you can find anything and everything that is green tea flavored! 
2. Lip Balm - I'm a lip balm addict. My favorite brand is Rosebud Salve which gives just enough pink and keeps my super chapped lips moisturized. 
3. Cameras - Taking pictures makes me happy. I love having a camera to capture what happened and what I saw so that I can look back and reminisce. I currently have five: a DSLR, a small digital point and shoot, a polaroid camera, a digital zumi, and my iPhone. 
4. Ballet flats - For someone as short as I am (5'1"...and a half!) you'd think that I would be anti-ballet flat, but I just can't get enough them. They're easy to walk in, look cute with skinny jeans, and come in all styles and colors. I wore a pair of silver ballet flats at my wedding in July, which was one of the best decisions I made! I was standing pretty all night long. 
5. Dessert - I love love LOVE sweets. I'm a cupcake fan, a cookie fan, a cake fan, put sugar and some decorative accents on it and I'm in love. I eagerly await the day that Sprinkles opens in La Jolla. I'm also a fan of Azucar in Ocean Beach, and Influx in Little Italy.  

{Image credits for #4 and #5 - Jessamyn Harris and Sheri Tennison Berg for Jessamyn Harris Photography}

Click here for the rest of the "5 things" posts.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Gina! This series is so much fun, and I see we have a rosebud salve addiction in common. :)
    Just wanted to clarify that #5 is my own photo and not Jessamyn Harris. (That was a monster of a leftover box!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover