First up is Christina from Down and Out Chic. D&OC is one of my favorite blogs. I stumbled upon it about 9 months ago and have been hooked ever since.
Christina blogs daily on her favorite finds, fashion, decor, art, and so much more. Her style is impeccable and best of all? Her finds are all affordable and often come from small businesses. True story. Don't you hate when you are smitten by a blog post only to learn that you can afford exactly none of the fashion or decor finds? So frustrating. At D&OC, Christina specializes in making style accessible. Thanks for guest blogging, Christina :).
5 things I cannot live without - by Down and Out Chic
1. Books- Beside the the obvious reason that books are good for the soul, I like having them around. We have them in every room of our house, including the bathroom and I'm sure our collection will continue to grow and grow. (image: Pengiun hardcover classics via design*sponge)
2. Scarves- hands down the easiest accessory to wear and with such a variety in size, shape, pattern and weight, one can never own too many. (image: thief and bandit)
3. Facial Scrub- My skin feels the freshest and softest after cleansing with a scrub. My current favorite is this vodka/sea salt blend from Lush. (image: lush)
4. MacBook Pro- yes, I'll admit it, I'm a slave to technology. As much as I'd like to say I don't need my computer or the internet, that would be a BIG FAT LIE. (image: fácil y sencillo)
5. Art in my home- Being surrounded by art on a daily basis makes bring me comfort and inspires me. Now, more than ever, art is utterly accessible and can be as serious or as cheeky as you like. (image: rue)