5 Things I Cannot Live Without

While I am away I have asked some of my favorite bloggers to guest post.  Each blogger will be doing a post on the 5 things they cannot live without.


I am excited to bring this series to you guys.  I hope you find it as fun to read as I did to put together.


To start off the series, I am listing my 5 things.  This was actually a little hard.  I thought of 500 and had to narrow it down just a bit.  It seems that if everything were to go away, I would likely die.



1. Rosebud Salve - The best lip gloss ever.  Period.  It comes in a variety of flavors and is perfect for any time of day.  And, it's a family company with an interesting history.


2. My Blackberry - It is a terrible result if the smart phone era, but I spend more time on my Blackberry than just about anything else.  This might be a bad sign of my personality, but I just feel secure with it in my hand.  Kidding {not really}.


3. Blogs - In the past year+ that I have blogged I have become a blog addict.  I get almost all of my fashion, decor, and food ideas from blogs.  I love this amazing community that is doing it all their own way.


4. L’Occitane en Provence hand lotion - I cannot stand it when my hands are dry.  It is one of my biggest pet peeves.  This hand lotion is affordable, has a nice subtle scent, and feels like silk against my hands.  In the words of Rachel Zoe, I die for L’Occitane en ProvenceI am a huge fan of all their products, but the hand lotion is the best.


5. My Canon Camera - I have had a camera for years and usually just pulled it out for big events {holidays, parties, vacations}.  Ever since I started my blog a year ago and started my business, I was forced to take better pictures and learn a lot about photography.  At first it felt like a side of the biz I didn't like, but as the weeks went on, I became hooked!  I now take pictures of everything and challenge myself to take interesting shots and edit them in an interesting way.

What 5 things can you not imagine living without?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh you know I have rosebud salve at my parent's place I never used! I should bring that back with me. L'Occitane cream is great and I love blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of Rosebud Salve but I am on the hunt. L'Occitane handcream is a staple for me too. And... sadly... my BlackBerry is never far from my side. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover