Much Love Monday - Killing + a Vintage Sale

This weekend it rained.  A lot.  And since I am now a Southern California weather wimp, I didn't intend to leave the house.  Sadly, my front porch was attacked by 90 trillion ants {sick}.  I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep while aware of the nastiness on my front porch so I had to go to Home Depot and buy an economy size jug of eco-friendly insect killer.

Then, I stood in the rain in my raincoat and wellies killing ant after ant.  It felt strangely liberating.  I hope I don't have bad karma now.

I figured after all of that trauma, I deserved a trip to a local vintage shop that I frequent.  Lucky for me and my tiny bank account, they were having a big ass sale {A Huge Frocking Sale is what they call it} and I bought so many wonderful bits for just $60.

I love a deal.  Especially a vintage deal.   The power I felt after killing 90 trillion ants + my vintage finds  = a wonderful weekend {despite the awful weather}.

What are you loving today?  Blog about it and link up over at Much Love Monday.


{Just a small handful of the lovelies I bought}



1 comments:

  1. Is that a sparkly bow I see in your lovely finds?? Oh me oh my. I love me some sparkly bows. I hope this finds its way into an AD piece so that I can buy it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover