Much Love Monday - Christmas Shopping

I am one of those people who love Christmas - the decorations, shopping, baking, cooking...all of it.  I find so many people dread Christmas shopping, while I look forward to it {probably because I always end up buying myself a few things}.


My family is having an early Christmas this year and I need to ship my in-laws gifts to Ireland before December {no room in my suitcase for gifts} so I did almost all my shopping this weekend.  I dragged my husband along which was both fun and annoying at the same time. 

{Some items my husband picked out for his niece at Old Navy.}

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!  It is my third week of working for myself and I am loving every minute of it.  No more Sunday night blues, life is good.

What do you love today? Blog about it and link up over at Much Love Monday.

1 comments:

  1. Don't you just love how Much Love Monday ensures you put a happy spin on your day?

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover