Little People Gift Guide

I just realized it's almost the middle of November.  This month is flying by and I am acting like I have all the time in the world, when in reality I SO do not.


I am leaving town the week after Thanksgiving and again December 18th through January 4th.  Therefore, I have about 4 weeks to pack in all my holiday shopping, Thanksgiving menu planning/cooking, and preparing for two different holiday shows + stocking up the stores I sell at + finishing my holiday/winter line.


I all of a sudden feel overwhelmed.....


Since the holidays are so close, I am going to put together some gift guides to help with shopping.  I will try my best to keep the items affordable, unique, and cute.


First up - Gifts for the Little People in our lives.



1. State of Ohio Teething Toy, Little Sapling Toys on Etsy, $12
2. Teddy Bear Onesie, Boden, $50
3. Farm Animal Puzzle, Melissa and Doug, $19.99
4. Toddler Drum Kit, Flying Peas, $50
5. Lego Ipod Speaker Dock, Land of Nod, $12.95
6. Baby Girl Holiday Dresses, Tea Clothing, $39-$85
7. Felt Toy Sushi Set, Bug Bites Play Food on Etsy, $14
8. Zoo Animal Crayons, Design a Crayon on Etsy, Unknown
9. I’m Kind of a Big deal Onesie, The Retro Baby, $19.95

2 comments:

  1. Zoo animal crayons - so cute!

    Btw, I featured your gift guide in a sneak peek but it's not the full gift guide yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I'm so glad you like the Ohio teether!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover