A little Ikea love

Last week I went to Ikea armed with a list, but a few non-essentials crept into my cart.  It is just one of those things that seems to happen at Ikea.


One non-essential item was these glasses and tray (I got the navy blue one). 

I picked them up, decided I didn't need them, put them down, walked away, turned around, walked back, decided I could spare the $10ish, and put them in my cart.   

I love the Nordic snowflake design on both items and feel very festive when I drink from one of the glasses.  They will be perfect for an eggnog cocktail on Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I live about 5 minutes away from the Ikea here in metro Detroit, but haven't been there since this summer. In fact, I'm going on Wednesday! I forgot they would have holiday stuff, I'm so glad I saw your post. Those glasses are so great. I may have to pick one up :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover