Weekend!

Finally.  These final days at work are utterly draaaaaaagging.


Just one week left! 


After all the stories I have told my friends about my odd/frustrating/Office-esque co-workers, they have requested that I take pictures on my final day.  To their disappointment, I have opted not to do this. 


Anyway, here are some random thoughts from my week....


Yesterday as I was leaving work, I had to slam on my breaks as a puppy trotted across the street.  He looked so carefree and confident...and so skinny.  I almost stopped and took him home, but I came to my senses.  If I know anything, it is that I do not need another dog.

I have this guy {all grown up} and he's a handful.
And calling him a handful is a huge understatement.


This cutting board is too cute....love it.


I am so beyond sick of the mustache trend. It's terrible and don't even get me started on the fake-mustache-at-weddings trend. Vomit.


I bought a simple metal cart with wheels for $5 at an estate sale.  I have been contemplating what color to paint it....yellow would be easy and fun.  But, I like the industrial look of the one below.  I wonder how I could achieve something similar...any ideas?



Have a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:

  1. That little cart is so cute... but not as cute as your puppy (now all grown up and probably still cute!)

    I'm over the tache as well. It's not even Movember and I'm over it. What to do? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi This is Nicole from Colies Kitchen I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awee you're doggy is so cute! (if that helps make up for all the trouble i'm sure you go through haha). i have 3 kitties and they basically act like puppies, so i understand.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for your comment! i read and enjoy each and every one :).

« »

Acute Designs All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
Pin It button on image hover